Digestive & Intestinal Health
The road to health begins with intestinal cleansing and detoxification — no matter what the disease or problem.
In 1985, between 60 and 70 million Americans were affected by digestive disorders. Today it’s close to 100 million. In fact, digestive disorders are responsible for over 50 million physician visits and more hospitalizations than any other category of medical problems in the United States today.
What Digestive Disorders?
- Abdominal Wall Hernia
- Chronic Constipation
- Diverticular Disease
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Gastrointestinal Infections
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Liver Disease
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Viral Hepatitis
- Crohn’s Disease
Other Related Digestive Diseases
These include: diabetes, gall stones, kidney stones, gout, hypertension, varicose veins, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and obesity.
Parasites! It has been estimated that as many as 80% of all Americans are afflicted with intestinal parasites.
Symptoms include: nervousness, aches and pains that move from place to place in the body, mimicked appendicitis, ulcers and various digestive pain, nausea or diarrhea, itching, acne, foul breath, furred tongue, jaundice, fatigue, menstrual irregularities. and insomnia.
Candida Albicans More and more doctors are now aware of how endemic yeast infections are such as Candida.
Symptoms include: chronic fatigue (especially after eating), depression, bloating, gas, cramps, chronic diarrhea or constipation, rectal itching, allergies, severe PMS, impotence, memory loss, severe mood swings, recurrent fungal infections (such as athlete’s foot), extreme sensitivity to chemicals (perfumes, smoke, odors, etc.), and light headedness or drunkenness after minimal wine, beer, or sugar.
Cancer The situation is serious. Diseases of the digestive system have reached an all-time high in the United States — and are still on the rise. The number one cancer among men and women combined is colon/rectal cancer.
The incidence of diverticulosis has increased dramatically over the last 40 years — from 10% of the adult population over the age of 45 with one or two bowel herniation’s to, “EVERY PERSON WILL HAVE MANY.” In other words, virtually 100% of all American adults will eventually have diverticulosis of the large intestine.
Why Diverticulosis? Our modern lifestyle has taken its toll on our digestive/elimination organs. Refined, processed, low fiber foods, animal fats, a lack of exercise, and an ever increasing level of stress all contribute to our current gastro-intestinal health crisis.
Consider that a sluggish bowel can retain pounds of old toxic and poisonous fecal matter (10-20 pounds is not unusual). Many times the real cause behind sickness and disease is this retention and reabsorption of built up toxic waste.
There has been a great misconception among the public and most medical professionals about how often a normal healthy person should move their bowels. For years, doctors have thought that anywhere between one bowel movement a day and one a week was normal.
It is normal, and necessary, to have one bowel movement a day for each meal you eat. (If you eat three meals, you should have three bowel movements.)
How to Heal the Colon? Any natural detox program designed to clean and detox the colon needs to address several key areas. The detox program must:
- Help bring the colon back to life by stimulating the muscle movement of the colon.
- Encourage matter to move forward through the system.
- Halt putrefaction.
- Draw old fecal matter off the walls of the colon and out of any bowel pockets.
- Draw out poisons and toxins (including chemicals and drug residues).
- Help leach out heavy metals such as mercury and lead.
- Even remove radioactive material such as Strontium 90.
- Soothe and promote the healing of the mucous membrane lining of the entire digestive tract.
- Help stimulate the body to begin the healing and repair of herniated areas.
- Increase the flow of bile to help clean the gall bladder, bile ducts, and liver.
- Promote healthy intestinal flora.
- Destroy and expel parasites.
- Destroy Candida Albian’s overgrowth.
- Maintain regularity.
- Decrease straining.
- Speed up the transit time of feces through the large intestine.
Signs and Symptoms of Fecal Impaction
- leaking stool (liquid)
- abdominal discomfort
- abdominal pain
- feeling the need to push
- unexplained weight loss
- not wanting to eat
Severe symptoms include:
- rapid heart rate
- hyperventilation (rapid breathing)
- becoming easily agitated
- incontinence (passing urine without trying)
Makes the digestive system more effective
As the colon is cleansed, it pushes undigested waste through your system, clearing the way for good nutrient absorption. If waste remains in the body for too long, it becomes a breeding ground for bacteria and illness. A clean colon from a colon detox allows undigested waste to pass easily through your system.
Maintains regularity and prevents constipation
Constipation — especially when it’s chronic — causes a sluggish digestive response, which in turn leaves waste in the system longer. This increases the likelihood that toxins will be released into the bloodstream. It is also a cause of other illnesses and irritations, such as hemorrhoids and varicose veins.
Releasing the toxins from your body is rejuvenating because it refocuses the energy usually used for forcing waste through your intestines to other parts of your body. People who have undergone colon detoxification say they have better blood circulation, more restful sleep and a boost in energy.
Increases the body’s absorption of vitamins and nutrients
A colon that has been cleansed allows only water, vitamins and nutrients to be absorbed into the bloodstream, rather than releasing toxins and bacteria through the colon walls. When the colon is detoxified, it clears the way for essential nutrients to filter into your body unobstructed.
Poor diet and ineffective vitamin absorption can cause you to become distracted and lose your concentration. The buildup of mucous and toxins in your colon can keep your body from getting what it needs to function, even if you eat a consistently healthy diet. Cleansing the colon with a detox diet can be the difference between feeling alert and not being able to focus. This has far-reaching ramifications for work, your relationships and your overall health.
Kick-starts weight loss
Foods lacking in fiber move through the digestive tract at one-quarter the pace of high-fiber choices. This slow-moving food produces excess mucous that literally sticks to the intestinal walls, weighing the intestinal tract down with pounds of decaying fecal matter.
Colon cleansing has the potential to aid weight loss; some people claim to have lost up to 20 pounds. The average human colon weighs about four pounds empty and can hold up to eight meals’ worth of food before digestion finally occurs.
Decreases risk of colon cancer
All the toxins that you eat, drink, breathe in and absorb through your skin and gums end up being processed by your gastrointestinal system and liver. If they are not forced from your colon and liver as quickly as possible, they can wreak havoc on your body’s systems. By releasing putrified body waste, you reduce the causes and the risk of polyps, cysts and cancerous growths in your colon and gastrointestinal tract.
Colon cleansing, as well as increased fiber intake and healthy food choices, improves regularity and helps keep your weight under control. Fat is estrogen-based, and if too much is present, becoming pregnant becomes more difficult. A colon that is weighed down by years of buildup can also press on the uterus and surrounding reproductive organs in women, causing strain.
Colon cleansing rids the body of many chemicals and toxins that affect the egg and sperm. Many naturopaths recommend that both partners undergo colon cleansing before attempting pregnancy.
Maintains pH balance in the bloodstream
Foods that cause colon blockages are acid-forming — particularly high-protein diets without enough fiber. This leads to general feeling of discomfort, illness, in the body. The tissue of the colon eventually becomes diseased and inflamed, reducing the colon’s ability to do its job, which is to allow only water, minerals and vitamins to pass into the bloodstream. If yeasts, molds, fungus, bacteria, parasites or fecal material enter the bloodstream and connected tissue, the body’s pH will be thrown out of balance.
Improves whole-body well-being
Ridding the colon of waste and toxins by releasing layers of colon buildup can lead to feelings of lightness, strength and overall good health.
After trying so many different brands of cleanses. I decided to work on a cleanse that caused no cramping and was easy to do. I spent 6 years putting this together and the results have been fantastic. With ingredients like this.
- Apples: pectin, an important soluble fiber found in apples detoxes metals and food additives from your body, and helps cleanse the villi and the intestinal wall. Apples contain a flavonoid called Phlorizidin, which stimulates bile production aiding the liver in detoxification of waste.
- Lemon: lemon helps stimulate the production of calcium carbonate, an enzyme that neutralizes toxins in the body – including uric acid crystals. Lemon stimulates the production of bile, essential for fat emulsification, and the elimination of fat-soluble Lemons also have antibacterial and antiviral properties, as the low pH in citric acid breaks down the cell membrane of many harmful bacterial strains.
- Psyllium husk is a bulking fiber, which means once ingested it expands and forms a gelatin-like mass in the colon by drawing water in. Once this occurs the husks are able to “scrub” the intestines clean and transport waste through the intestinal tract.
- Bentonite combines with water (hydrates), it swells. The swelling stretches opening like a highly porous sponge, capable of drawing in and binding various types of wastes. Bentonite is a natural earthen clay that is highly absorbent. It is not assimilated by the body but acts to absorb and bind to toxins in the intestinal tract, and then pass on out with the feces. The clay is eventually eliminated from the body with the waste bound to its multiple surfaces.
- Ginger: contains some very potent anti-inflammatory compounds, which have been studied for their ability to reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis. Ginger may help cleanse the body by stimulating digestion, circulation and sweating. The digestive action of ginger may be useful to cleanse the colon of built-up waste and toxins.
- Fenugreek: contains mucilage, (an agent that forms a soothing film over mucus membranes) that can relieve pain and inflammation in the intestines and stomach. Fenugreek also stimulates enzymes that break down glucose molecules, making it an effective sugar regulator as well.
- Black walnut leaf powder is also included in Colon Formula, to assist in maintaining healthy bowel ecology specifically to kill parasites. Papain enzymes clean the small intestines.
- Fennel seeds are an excellent source of digestion and assist in curing stomach upsets. They are rich in fiber which helps to eradicate toxins from the body inclusive of carcinogenic toxins.
- Wormwood– and its uses against worms and parasites.
- Diatomaceous earth acts as a mild abrasive internally. It can help to remove intestinal invaders and other harmful organisms from the digestive tract. As an internal cleanser, diatomaceous earth may aid cleansing by supporting regularity and assist in Removing toxic metals.
By the 4th day of my colon cleanse I was having normal bowel movements, had incredible energy and was sleeping restfully!
I am 60+ woman and had never done a colon cleanse before. The cleanse didn’t disturb my daily life like I had heard a cleanse would do. After the cleanse I was most surprised how good food tasted. Not that it was food but the flavors were so full and clean. I was pleased that I could continue not eating sugar and white foods. Surprising I will do the cleanse again. Judy Boatwright 3/2016
My wife wanted to do a colon cleanse I didn’t. I did the cleanse. To my amazement I feel much better since the cleanse. I have more energy, my mind is clearer and my joints don’t hurt as much. I will do the cleanse again. My medications for my Diabetes is now cut in half, my energy is amazing and I feel stronger now. More capable of all of my honey does.
Raymond Boatwright 3/16
I absolutely loved the results I got from doing the colon cleanse. By day 2, I could tell that it was working and was thoroughly removing a lot of waste and gas that had been trapped in my body. I even lost weight during the cleanse and my belly slimmed down. I love the cayenne that is part of the ingredients too as it also cleared out my sinuses. The last day with the onion was very powerful and effective. After the results I got from doing the colon cleanse a couple of times now I know how important it is to do a couple of times a year to help my body get rid of toxins!
Email me for more information firstname.lastname@example.org